Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to customers located in the UK ("UK Customers") who access the WaxPlanet.co.uk website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from the Website. These are the terms and conditions of Wax Planet, which is the company that sells goods to UK Customers on the Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. The Website is operated by Wax Planet, hosted by secure servers maintained by Shopify. If you have any questions about the Website please contact our team.
How to order
1. Select the goods you require on the Website and click 'ADD TO CART'.
2. Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase from Wax Planet (the default will be one (1) unit). Please note that a limit is set to ninety nine (10) units per item. To order quantities greater than 10 units per item, please contact our team who will be able to assist you with your order.
3. Review your bag making sure all specifications such as wax type fits your requirements, then click "Checkout".
4. If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and create a user name and password or check out as a guest. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address.
5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses. Please select the correct shipping method for your country/ region, incorrect shipping information void the order and a refund will be issued.